- Bufera #Agesci e omosessualità. Non tutti gli scout la pensano allo stesso modo May 5, 2012
- Referendum del 6 maggio 2012. Cui prodest? April 26, 2012
- Questa scuola è una bestemmia... April 13, 2012
- #HappyEaster #BuonaPasqua April 8, 2012
- PrimoAprile. April 1, 2012
- L'allarme: l'Unione degli Studenti: "Gli istituti sono insicuri" (Unione Sarda 19/03/12 pag.10) March 20, 2012
- Hej då! March 13, 2012
- Tack för ett fantastiskt Jamboree! March 8, 2012
- Goodbye, see you in Japan 2015! March 8, 2012
- Thank you for sharing your experiences March 7, 2012
- Chi s’indigna per l’epiteto “pecorella”, ma non osa criticare la polizia. March 4, 2012
- Lettera di saluto alle amiche e agli amici del Presidio (per ora) February 16, 2012
- Che giornata... February 15, 2012
- Dialogo. February 14, 2012
- Ai rappresentanti martiri... February 13, 2012
- Neve!!! February 5, 2012
- La Nestlè in tribunale perché spiava gli attivisti di Attac! February 2, 2012
- Återträff den 16-18 mars! January 27, 2012
- "Che cos'è per te il Nirvana?" - appunti di una mattina filosofica January 14, 2012
- Ciao Gilles January 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing your Jamboree experiences here on simplyscouting.se. We will soon stop the possibilities to post any more information on the blog portal.
Is it possible to run a programme for 7000 participants with only 100 people? Well, don’t know, but we think so and we will try…
The blog “Simply Frenchie” tells you about their adventures at the jamboree. Today you can read about their own restaurant!
Follow the Channel Islands Jamboree Unit on their way to the Jamboree.
The ISTs from the Australian Contingent has now arrived on campsite.
Please be introduced to the core of Latvian Contingent at 22 WSJ, our three scouts from Valmiera: Atis, Pēteris and Pēteris.
July 18, 2011 View from the camp site
With only a few days left to the World Scout Jamboree, everything is getting in place. Here is our latest touchdown at the camp site.
July 18, 2011 Global Development Village
The Global Development Village is a friendly area for everyone, dealing with global issues. Read about the concept, organization and activities during the Jamboree.
July 14, 2011 Socializing
The opinion of our scout friend kerai about how to take an advantage of the Social Nets to make new friends and having new experiences, Have you ever had an experience like this one?
July 13, 2011 Lights. Camera. Action!!!!
On 1st July, a local television station decided to do a programme on scouts and the problems that confront them. The stage was set at the Masoleum of Quaid e Azam, the founder of Pakistan.